Saturday, July 01, 2006

Changes

So after 7.5 years working for the same company, and 7 year in the same location, I am being transfered.

Not too far or anything, its actually closer to home. i still have mixed feelings about it. I have gained many friends and built up alot of respect and trust. I keep the wheels moving there and its sad to go. All of my silly jokes, and sarcastic comments will need to be put completley in check as no one of the 100 or so new people I will be working with with have any idea who I am. The effectivley crushed who I am and what I am all about.

I think of myself as hard working, knowledgable, and helpful on one hand; And funny, goofy, and at times, completly outrageous on the other hand.

No longer will I be able to use my trademark jokes... for example, I will not be able to walk up to one of my employees who just droped something on the floor and go "What the fuck is wrong with you?" or when someone comes up and goes "Chris, where do we keep the reciept paper?"
I will no long be able to reply with "Up your ass and around the corner."

I hope I can eventually build back to that level, but for now the REAL Chris. is Dead.

Peace out yo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neal said...

I hear they do everything backwards in ladner...

7:21 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Yeah, its kind of like Surrey or Edmonton, but without the inbreeding.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home